7000ft of 5229 for sale CHEAP!

John Hoffler

• Premium Member

Hey all,

I have just over 6900ft of 5229 from recans and short ends that I am selling for $650 (that includes shipping). Most are in 250-400ft rolls cut from our 1000 ft rolls. They've been kept in temperate conditions.

The film was ordered straight from Kodak in the last few weeks and has been kept in my apartment since we wrapped production last week. Any questions or if your interested, send me a PM. I'd prefer paypal as the method of payment to protect both myself and the buyer.

I am open to bids... :D

john

• Premium Member

okay... so I did a proper inventory of the film and the total amount of film is actually 6,757ft. for $650 (that includes shipping)

the other 250ft is a roll of 5260 that I will not be selling b/c I'll bulk load that into my stills camera... :P .

these rolls are the "short ends" off of 1000ft rolls. There are no actual short ends (i.e. rolls under 200ft)... the actual lengths are listed below-

400, 300, 450, 282, 235, 300, 430, 410, 450, 440, 450, 450, 450, 450, 280, 280, 300, 400, 450

all are Kodak Vision2 5229 and have the full emulsion, roll, and batch number on each can.

PM me if your interested or if you have any questions.

John,

So what would be your very, very best price on this stock? Call me next week or e-mail me at david@edgewoodstudios.com -David Giancola 802-773-0510 www.edgewoodstudios.com

Hey all,

I have just over 6900ft of 5229 from recans and short ends that I am selling for $650 (that includes shipping). Most are in 250-400ft rolls cut from our 1000 ft rolls. They've been kept in temperate conditions.

The film was ordered straight from Kodak in the last few weeks and has been kept in my apartment since we wrapped production last week. Any questions or if your interested, send me a PM. I'd prefer paypal as the method of payment to protect both myself and the buyer.

I am open to bids... :D

john