Happy new Year All!!!

James Steven Beverly

• Premium Member
May all your film making dreams come true and as the Counting Crows once said, there's reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last!!! B)

I like that album. Happy new year y'all! :lol:

May all your film making dreams come true and as the Counting Crows once said, there's reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last!!! B)

You have offended my religion <_<

I hope you get your project up and going this year.

R,

You have offended my religion <_<

I hope you get your project up and going this year.

R,

Thanks buddy, I can use all the best wishes for my project I can get and I do apologize for offending your religion. Do you actually worship the Counting Crows and if so is quoting them kinda like images of Muhammad in that your religion doesn't allow anyone to type out their lyrics?

Some promising developments. We do have a verbal agreement for full funding of the smaller project sometime in mid to late February and although this guy is real straight forward and, contingent of some of his business investments, has the resources to back up the offer, since a verbal agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on, I'm not letting myself get too excited, but am moving forward with some of the pre-production tasks with cautious optimism. Even if that one doesn't pan out, there are a few other people that have shown an interest so we'll see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :D

Edited by James Steven Beverly