My First Stop Motion Film

This is my final A-level project for Film Studies. Story is a bit random, but thought i would showcase my stop motion techniques. First time i have ever done a stop motion film so sorry for any mistakes you see.

Hope you enjoy it.

Any Comments welcome.

Thanks

George.

Hi George,

Very interesting. Don't worry about mistakes so early on. As time goes by you'll still make them, but we just learn how to hide them better :D

Also, there was some decent narrative going on for some of it. I would try to develop storytelling as you go along. As you say there are a few little things to fine tune in terms of the motion, but a great first effort.

Good luck,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah your right Karl, 5000 photos, i forgot a "0" on the previous reply. But have a look and give a comment or rate if you can.

Thanks.

awesome video, i assume you've seen "paul vs tony". If not they're on youtube and they're pretty much the celebrities of doing similar style stop motion videos.

awesome video, i assume you've seen "paul vs tony". If not they're on youtube and they're pretty much the celebrities of doing similar style stop motion videos.

Yep, i got inspiration from them. I would love my film to be recognised like theirs!

Thanks for viewing!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...