Wanted: Arriflex 16s Motor

Guest Mackenzie McLean

Guest Mackenzie McLean

Hey, I just bought an arriflex 16s without a motor. I am now looking to purchase a motor of any kind. Preferably a lower end (lower cost one). Please message me if you have one.

Thanks

• Premium Member
Hi, I've got a Jensen crystal motor, in top-notch shape at a very reasonable price of $300. Please call with any questions. It is guaranteed for one year, parts and labor included.

Cheers, Bernie.

Hey Bernie, how about posting a picture of that motor, I've never actually seen one before. And is that 12 volt or 8.4 volt?

Thanks,

-Tim

• Premium Member

Hi Tim,

My wife is away visiting relatives at the moment. She's got the camera, so I can't send you a photo. It is a 12 volt motor, model 504, and it runs quieter than the old Arri sync or variable motor. But that wouldn't be hard ! I will send photos when the better half returns.

Cheers, Bernie.

• Premium Member
Hi Tim,

My wife is away visiting relatives at the moment. She's got the camera, so I can't send you a photo. It is a 12 volt motor, model 504, and it runs quieter than the old Arri sync or variable motor. But that wouldn't be hard ! I will send photos when the better half returns.

Cheers, Bernie.

Thanks Bernie, look forward to seeing them.

Best,

-Tim