Cinelicious 2.0

Paul Korver

• Premium Member

Hey All,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that at a time when many companies are backing away from celluloid or closing up shop... we are stepping up our commitment and investment in motion picture film. Nothing against digital... we do that too... but film is just more fun!

Hopefully our passion for celluloid comes across in the Cinelicious 2.0 website which launched today: http://cinelicious.tv/

Have a look around the site... Hunter Richards made a super cool launch video for us which is a lot of fun... and stop by for a tour next time your in the 'hood.

Best,

Paul

• Premium Member

Nice Paul. Well I tried to stop by the other week....

Wait... trying to discern the italics.... you tried but couldn't make it... or you tried and I wasn't there? No big deal if the former... just drop by some other time. My apologies if the later.

-Paul

• Premium Member

Stopped by, no one there, called, no answer, left a msg, no return call.

No problem, just saying. ;)

Well that sucks. I'm sorry Vincent. Can I pull the "new daddy" card? My son Lincoln was born days before and I'm still not getting much sleep. Hopefully it'll work out next time.

-Paul

• Premium Member

Love the website, and LOVE the video!

I have been planing to use your services, and a new camera should be in the mail. Here's hoping for a good working relationship.

Glad you liked the launch video John. What camera are you getting? Love the feeling of a camera in the mail! My most recent delivery was a Contax 645 kit I got off Ebay (stills but tough to beat a medium format negative). We'd love the opportunity to show you what we can do.

-Paul

• Premium Member

Hey Paul,

The last still camera I got was a Bronica ETRS. I use that every chance I get.

My motion picture camera I picked up was a Kinor 16CX-2M. It was the one lots of people recommended. After that, I have my eye on the CP-16 OR a Mitchell. I want to stick with 16mm for a while, see what I can do with that. Besides, I need to bankroll a bit before I plunge in to 35mm.

How do you feel about 16mm Anamorphic?

J.