United Kingdom - Met Film School.

Hey guys,

I'm going to MFS in September for a BA in Practical Filmmaking, could you gentlemen (and ladies) tell me what you think of it or have heard about it? Any information would really be appreciated at this point.

So far it seems really good and its exactly what I was looking for, in theory, but of course there's no way to be sure and at the end of the day, its what you make of the place, not what it does for you. So if your in the industry could u tell me what you think of a student that came out of MFS? If you've been there can u tell me what its like? Have you ever heard abt it through someone? Anything really :)

Also, I'm still confused whereas I'm going to chose practical filmmaking modules or cinematography ones; advice is welcomed!

Thank you for ur time,

ZF.

PS: This is their website , and that's the degree I'm aiming for. Peace.

Edited by Zahi Farah

[/size][/font][/color]

Why are you doing that?

Worry less about the course, and more how you're going to apply it once you've done it.

P

I'm sorry, I don't quite get your point.

Can you elaborate please? Thx.

I think he's pointing out that the UK film & TV industry is heavily oversubscribed in people from film schools & media courses wanting to work in it.

Oh, well that's okay I suppose. I don't "have" to work in the UK. I can try getting work somewhere else...

Still wondering abt the school and all though, which was kind of the main question.

Peace.