spare copy of June 1979 AC mag

• Premium Member

I picked up a spare copy this weekend (at the CineCon dealer's room) of the June 1979 issue of American Cinematographer, which has the article on "Days of Heaven". If there is a student in the U.S. that wants the copy because they are a fan of that movie and/or Nestor Almendros' work in general, I would be willing to mail it to them.

Guest Stephen Murphy

I picked up a spare copy this weekend (at the CineCon dealer's room) of the June 1979 issue of American Cinematographer, which has the article on "Days of Heaven". If there is a student in the U.S. that wants the copy because they are a fan of that movie and/or Nestor Almendros' work in general, I would be willing to mail it to them.

David,

if you can't find a US home for that I'd be more then happy to pay for the postage to ship it internationally.

S

I would LOVE to have that issue. Days of Heaven is one of my top 3 films; I can't tell you how great it would be to get that issue. I'll send you a PM with my address. Thanks!

So much for that PM. Wouldn't let me for whatever reason. If you need to reach me, through my website is probably the best bet. Thanks again.

Edited by Garrett Shannon

• 2 weeks later...