Adriana Evan's "7 Days" music video

Here's a link to an article on MVWire, talking with Wendell about his latest music video.

interview

Adriana has quite high praise for the director, and the video sounds like quite a success, congrats! Any chance we can see the video somewhere online, Wendell? Looking forward to the pretty pictures...

• Premium Member

Wendell,

That frame looked great! Real good article as well. I would love to see the finished product.

I have also seen some of Johnny's work, and it looked great as well.

Kevin Zanit

• Premium Member

I second David's comments.

The stuff in the tunnel and bedroom looked great (as did the rest of the video). That one shot of her towards the end of the video while she is in the bedroom (the one used in the MVWire interview) was beautiful, great skin tone. The makeup was very good as well.

It all came together very nicely.

Kevin Zanit

Thanks for the comments. We had a really good makeup artist on the show. The tunnel performance was lite by a single 200w joker, through 2 layers of 216 diff. Bedroom was lite with a single 4'x4 bank kino through 216 with the 200w HMI as a backlight. Emulsion used on the show were Kodak 5248, and 5279. Dave Hussey at Company3 did out xfer, and he did an amazing job as always.

Johnny and Wendell, beautiful work! The skin tones are great, the singer really glows nicely. I also liked that she didn't feel overlit in the tunnel setting, glamorous but not out of place if that makes sense. The colors are great too, saturated but not heavy.