Canon K35 Rentals

Adam Brown

• Premium Member

I've got a project coming up in a few months and I'm considering shooting it with K35's. I'm curious if anyone out there owns a set and would be willing to rent them out? If so, where are you located, would you be willing/able to ship the lenses, and what are your rates for rental?

If you'd like, feel free to reply to the thread or send me a message.

Thanks very much!

• Premium Member

Thanks much Chris. Not super crazy about that particular set of Nikons; never really have been. But, I appreciate the recommendation. I've contacted George from the REDuser thread and am awaiting a response. Just thought I'd check in here to see what other options exist out there.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Adam, I own a set of these but I just got them and not prepared for rental yet, just for a future contact though. I live in Seattle and have the zoom as well. I think there are more private owners of these than rental companies, I am only aware of redandlenses.com as well and know they will ship them. I will keep an ear out if I hear of more though, good luck!

• 3 months later...

Hi Adam,

the thread remained unchanged for a while, so I assume you found your desired lenses meanwhile.

I do own a set of K35 lenses (missing the 18mm though) in mint condition, plus the 25-120 K35 zoom - which I have not rented out so far.

however I'm located in Germany, if there is interest for future projects, drop me a line.

Best, David