Color Compensation (Vision3 200T & Fire)

I'm shooting a piece in mid February that will be shot in a blacksmith shop on Kodak Vision3 200T 16mm. There will be a bit of fire in the forge and the glowing red steel which will be a factor as well. We are shooting the piece after the sun goes down so we'll be in 100% control of the environment.

My real concern lies in the china balls I'm hanging above the beams out of sight. The practicals are (8) 150W 2700K clear bulbs that I'll be placing in lanterns to soften up and give me an overall flat light. I'm going to come back in and light my subject for a nice contrasty look... So here's the question...

There are 4 windows that I will be shooting 2K fresnels through. I'm going to soften the light quite a bit before it enters the room but should I compensate with some 1/4 CTO to bring the color temp down a bit to match the practicals and get a little closer to the temp of the fire? The footage will be scanned to 2K on an ARRIscan and later graded at the same facility. Better to purchase actual 3200K photofloods and shoot everything at 3200K or should I warm everything up so the grade is less cumbersome?

Thanks for your help... Sorry for the lengthy post. Below is a shot of the room.

post-50172-0-91941100-1326052209.jpg

Your desire to previsualize is admirable, and you seem to have the grand scheme figured out, but for a quick tweak like this what's the harm in bringing a couple cuts of gel along to the shoot to audition them and see how you like it with and without?