Car Mounting ?

Im developing a concept where i will need several interior and exterior mounting options for high end video cameras as well as solutions for getting high quality images from small (lipstick or similar) cameras. These mounts will be on high performance cars being driven at high speed.

can anyone suggest a site or company that specializes in this gear, or a good source of info on these topics. Thanks.

Oh my

saw the heated debate about the guy on the car holding onto a rope at 50mph  - see link above -

Rolfe

this is great, but i could use a little more to go on, perhaps a company that specializes in this kind os gear, or even a book/catalogue about it. let me put it this way. if i wanted to push the limit of whats been done with race cars and cameras, and money is not an object, who should i contact?

thanks,

Graham

this is great, but i could use a little more to go on, perhaps a company that specializes in this kind os gear, or even a book/catalogue about it.    let me put it this way. if i wanted to push the limit of whats been done with race cars and cameras, and money is not an object, who should i contact?

thanks,

Graham

Maybe you should IMDB some recent race car movies and find out the names of the Key Grips involved. Herb Ault comes to mind (very nice guy). LA based, I think his company is named "Grip Tricks."