Handle grip for Beaulieu 4008

christophernigel

• 10 months later...

There are extentions to the 4008 grip to level the bottom horizontal for a tripod, underwaterhousing or to have a fixing point for a matte box. Some of these have a nice shape which helps people who don't like the standard thing.

Maybe you want something like on this 70-ies Beaulieu mock-up/study-model :)

I suppose it allwos one finger extra.

tiny.gif

29.jpg

Edited by Andries Molenaar

Just digging this out of the depths, to ask what handle???

I only ask, as I find the three finger and thumb grip really uncomfortable and need something BIGGER! :unsure:

Hello Bill ,

My beaulieu 4008 , she is her own just like a french lady , Has her Mood's ,

and need"s alot of TLC ,

It take's sometime geting use too her and way you hold her can be very speical ,

anyway found a handle grip from the good old USA for twenty buck / post on top ! took me years to find one there not made by Beaulieu ,just screw in at bottom and can now use your whole hand to hold ,

just take it off when going to airport's ,

Christopher ,

• Upvote 1

'TLC' pretty much equates to spending more on new cells, handle and a full service.

I'll be down nearly £300 GBP after all that but the camera only cost a little over £100 GBP.

My work colleague Andy has kindly paid for it (he wanted 70fps for a project he wants me to shoot), so I get to keep it after that as part payment for my services. :)

'TLC' pretty much equates to spending more on new cells, handle and a full service.

I'll be down nearly £300 GBP after all that but the camera only cost a little over £100 GBP.

My work colleague Andy has kindly paid for it (he wanted 70fps for a project he wants me to shoot), so I get to keep it after that as part payment for my services. :)

Well that work's out to be a good deal there Bill , As for my Beaulieu 4008 I stripped the len"s servo of /with new cell's and a handle Ex , and a service she beening good for years , we made some good film's over the year's ,

and if you get a Cinegon iscorama that's a dream !