To collaborate with DPs whose interested to work on student short fim(s) in NYC

Shiva Jayanna

Hi All,

I am a new member to this community and please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shiva, recent graduate of NYFA. I am planning to start shooting short films independently to build resume. Any interested students or recent graduates of cinematography course whose interested to collaborate with a energetic group and build resume please contact me via email at - shiva.nyfa@gmail.com

It is pretty much kinda student film(s), so I will be providing copy, food and credit.

Camera - Panasonic AG-Af100

My work - http://www.youtube.com/user/Talk2Shiva?feature=watch

Thank you and I look forward to hear back and work with great DP(s).

Cheers,

Shiva

Apologies for cross posting in this section. Admin, could you please move this to Job/Resume section or delete, if necessary.

Sorry again.

Shiva

Hi All,

I am a new member to this community and please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shiva, recent graduate of NYFA. I am planning to start shooting short films independently to build resume. Any interested students or recent graduates of cinematography course whose interested to collaborate with a energetic group and build resume please contact me via email at - shiva.nyfa@gmail.com

It is pretty much kinda student film(s), so I will be providing copy, food and credit.

Camera - Panasonic AG-Af100

My work - http://www.youtube.com/user/Talk2Shiva?feature=watch

Thank you and I look forward to hear back and work with great DP(s).

Cheers,

Shiva