16mm wedding!!.........

Matt Wells

Hi there everyone,

I have been posting on the board for sometime now, and I have a question for anyone in the UK on Saturday 23 July this year:

I'm looking for someone who can shoot 16mm and some DV at my wedding on this day.

I will supply all equipment and film stock etc etc and pay all travelling expenses + £200 cash to whoever wants to have a go.

I'm not looking for anything desparately complicated, just someone to capture the day - all editing, processing, transfers etc etc will be done by myself afterwards. There will be no need to record sync sound with the 16mm as I will be cutting this to music or sound 'stolen' from the DV. Probably looking at buying in around 1000ft+ of 16mm.

The wedding is near Shrewsbury in Shropshire. There is a train station there or it is about 3 hours drive from London, for example. As I say, I will cover travelling expenses (up front if necessary) + cash on the day. All you need to do is turn up with yourself on the morning of the 23rd.

If anyone is interested please feel free to message me or e-mail me at:

m.wells@extraspace-storage.com

Thanks,

Matt

• 11 months later...

I am interested in discussing this with you. I shoot weddings on 16mm professionally and integrate them with DV. I have a cinematographer in Paris that I shoot with if you are interested in providing travel expenses for him.

you can check my work at: www.blissvideoproductions.com

My 16mm work isnt on there, but if you want to see it let me know.

All the best!

k*