Vision3 50D in Snow

Hi All,

I have 2 rolls of 16mm and 2 rolls of Super 8 in 50D. I figure this is probably the perfect film stock for the doomsday storm we are about to get here in the greater Merrimack Valley of Massachusetts/southern New Hampshire.

Anyone have any good tips for exposure in snow storms and then after the storm?

My Canon 814 XL-S has some pretty amazing exposure control. I figure I'll probably just let it roll.

What you all think?

Dave

i am in boston as well and am getting ready to shoot some fuji s16. I would like to see how the v3 50D handles highlights in super 8. I have seen how good it or the 01 digs into shadows. the high constrast after the storm should be a good test.

i am in boston as well and am getting ready to shoot some fuji s16. I would like to see how the v3 50D handles highlights in super 8. I have seen how good it or the 01 digs into shadows. the high constrast after the storm should be a good test.

The biggest test will be to find a good enough scanner to get all that detail off the film. I'm sending out some more tests this week to see if I can find a really good 2K Super 8 Scanner. Here's hoping!