FS: Angenieux 9.5-57mm f1.6-2.2

Heikki Repo

Selling an Angenieux 9.5-57mm f1.6-2.2 zoom lens. Included with the lens Chrosziel zoom fluid dampener and lens hood. Everything is in good working condition, there are no scratches, fungus or separation on the lens elements. Cameflex mount.

This lens is intended for R16 and thus doesn't cover S16. However, when cropped to 1:2.35 no vignetting should show up. Would work nice with a BMPCC.

Asking $420 USD + Finnish VAT + shipping (EMS package). No VAT for buyers outside European Union.

Photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3g7184v7n6rkzf8/AAAfv7AT6M2DCpKIzQpXeDx6a

Just to clarify: this item is located in Finland. EMS package to USA costs $120 USD and is insured.

If you feel $420 is too much for this lens but you'd be interested in it, make an offer! I'm hoping to buy a better tripod that can also handle my 16mm film camera's weight and to finance it I have to sell some of my gear.

..... I'm hoping to buy a better tripod that can also handle my 16mm film camera's weight and to finance it I have to sell some of my gear.

Does your fluid zoom control screw onto the side of the lens or mount on rods? Any chance of a photo?

I have a couple of Ronford fluid heads I'm going to sell. Very nice actually for narrative with a built up 16mm kit where you want super steady and smooth. But it's 150mm bowl and they don't have balance springs.

- F15, that has a higher body so it can take an Arri-II with bottom motor when you remove the top plate. Smooth..

- F15S same head really but with a shorter, normal height body. Feels like it will need a fluid change.

Have to check that everything is there, let me know if interested.

Cheers,

Gregg.

• 4 months later...