Too good to be true?

Brian Rose

Seems like a fair deal for an EBM...

The camera is probably over 15 years old

So I would have it checked out.

Cinevision seems like a reputable dealer

I'd just research a bit more on the camera and what warranty deals you'd get.

Good Luck

Guest Ian Marks

I agree. Seems like a fair deal to me too. The EBM is supposed to be one of the best cameras to convert to super-16, too.

• Premium Member

For that price though you could get a used Eclair or CP16R off of eBay. You might have to pay a little more for servicing for it, but then you'd have a quiet crystal sync camera.

Cinevision is the former camera department of CECO on 15th st. They even operate out of the same CECO buidling. This web site puzzles me a little because Lowry Drake bought it from CECO and ran it, but I heard he retired and moved to Florida. The thing that puzzles me is that his name is one the website. Perhaps he still has ties or the website may not be updated. So I would suggest a phone call to see if everything is as advertised.

Cinevision is the former camera department of CECO on 15th st. They even operate out of the same CECO buidling. This web site puzzles me a little because Lowry Drake bought it from CECO and ran it, but I heard he retired and moved to Florida. The thing that puzzles me is that his name is one the website. Perhaps he still has ties or the website may not be updated. So I would suggest a phone call to see if everything is as advertised.

Yes this man is a good friend and yes he is out of the buss:

you must call him becaus when he moved to Floida he sold a lot of stuf off

the rest is in storage.So if thair is some thing you want he will have to dig it out

he has a lot of hard to find parts.hes semi-retired.

he would be happy to help you.