Arri S Magazines and Torque Motors

James Jeffrey Cotter

I put a bunch of magazines for sale on eBay and even @45.00 each no one is interested even though folks are listing them for three for $189.00. So I still have them up.

Sometimes it takes a while to find a buyer. If so it's best to set a price at what you think it's worth and wait.

I have got a few bargains on eBay when the buyer put a low start price and I was almost the only one looking.

Tough though, if your mags are good and no-one seems to want them at $45 each.

The weird thing I found, as a seller, was that as soon as I flipped items over into a fixed price sale rather

than an auction, the number of views and saves to watch list dropped. So there is something about the idea

of an auction that gets people going.

ebay is not the best place to buy or sale but its like the only place now. This thing with taking all the lenses off cameras drives my fung sui, or whatever you call it for cameras, nuts. I know I am older then the fung whatever so to me its simple OCD or need for order in the universe. It does not matter to me if the sell or don't I just thought I would put stuff I don't use up for sale a little at a time.

• Premium Member

Yes Bil that was me I love your web site by the way wish I had a need for a web site I would have you make one!

Thank you!

And I saw that listing for the periscope viewfinder. Looks nice and those are hard to find even on ebay. If I had need for one of those, I'd buy it! One of my 4 400ft. mags did just fall apart, so I'm considering that item...