Film Gear for Sale

Kelley Cross

Hello All,

Liquidating last of my film gear. I’ve got a link to pics of everything: http://www.motifsets.com/gear/

Included are a Kinor 35C complete with four mags (2-100 ft. and 2-400 ft.) long and short viewfinders, matte box, filter trays, rods, pistol grip, follow focus, lens support, dovetail, power supply, cases, and more. - $1,600

I have a second Kinor that needs some attention. The prism in the top portion of the camera needs adjustment. Other than that, the camera runs fine mechanically. It comes with a long viewfinder, pistol grip, 1000 ft. mag and cases. - $600

Also have a Konvas with a modified PL mount. - $300

I have a set of Tiffen 85nd 4x5.65 filters (85,.03,.06,.09) excellent condition - $300

Tiffen set of Coral filters (1/8,1/4,1/2,1,2,3,4) - excellent condition - $400

I’ve got 2 6x6 Matte Boxes by Samys. These are great rigs I had modified to work with the Kinors. They include all the focal mattes, lens trays, rods, supports, cases and more. Refer to the pics for visual details. - $400/ea.

Also have 1 O’Connor 100 fluid head for parts (leaking at base). - $100

I have a Tascam DAT recorder without AC adapter. Was working, but I'm selling as parts - $50

Also a Lomo 300mm OCT-19 lens in excellent shape. - $300

I have various viewfinders and an anamorphic desqueezer for the Konvas along with some addition optical elements. - Contact me for prices

Much more including batteries, color meter, film splicers, and on and on. - Contact me for prices

If an item doesn't have a price listed, contact me and we’ll work something out.

Thanks fellow Konvasers and Cinematographers. I do hate to part with this gear, but a new direction mandates I switch gears as it were.

*** I’ll be adding to this list in the days and weeks to come. Please let me know if something you’re looking for is not on this list -- I might have it.

Thanks again everyone,

Kelley Cross

kelleymailbox@gmail.com

Edited by Kelley Cross