Problem with Erno RE-904 NF

Luigi Castellitto

I'm testing an Erno RE-904 NF. With great joy, in addition to the very well aesthetic conditions, I know it has a very clean sound, even more than a couple of my Eumigs tha I have. I say joy because are known some problems with audio heads and his editor.
Instead, I stumbled into a problem of the most silly about the image.
The video below speaks clearly, in addition I can say that the thing is present with "play" mode, in editing mode and off mode, and turning the red dial forward, prism or sprocket or other have a slight impact on each lap.
I't sprocket? It could really be a powdery dust or some kind of accumulation (I also tried to spray air) but I can't understand from the outside, and I don't know why I can not open the compartment, I find it occluded.
What can I do?
Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbq5FyoFYnc&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: The problem turned out to be deep than expected.
I was able to open behind the editor, where I found mirrors and toothed wheels (where you can look from behind) in perfect condition; and open the front panel to a certain point (in the final of the video where I managed to arrive, sorry for the movement a bit abrupt), where I also did not reveal gears that move unhealthy.
The problem after air sprinkle and editor open seems even more accentuated, that image dancing can not only be done by only dirty in the wheels, I'm afraid about the prism.
Probably the problem is in the central block, but it are already far beyond my ability, I know that disassembling the "image" block that I show at the end of the video, I don't know where to put hands and I would find myself between screws and vines.
any help?
https://youtu.be/FeIdlHRah4E
Edited by Luigi Castellitto

Ok, I found the problem, it's famous, a white little sprocket of "image body" is little broken (known problem of this editor model and Goko equivalent).

If someone has a complete "image block" for change it...
Otherwise, I'll have sell it for spare parts.
Thank you.