SMALL FORMAT Magazine has Arrived.

Alessandro Machi

• Premium Member
Sadly I sent in $10 to Germany months ago and have yet to receive word regarding the arrival of my magazine.  I've e-mailed them and have not received satisfaction either a delivery month or ???

Well, the bulk shipment arrived, however I ordered a single copy as well, and that one has not yet arrived, although it's possible they added one more copy to the bulk order.

Hi, received mine approx 10days ago, well worth the long wait.

have found these email addresses within the mag, may be of use to you.

Jurgen Lossau (editor) redaktion@schmalfilm.biz

publisher is www.schiele-schoen.de

subscrition is bade@schiele-schoen.de

i sent an email to redaktion@schmalfilm.biz on the 4th september 05 and no reply, he could be on holiday?

• Premium Member

Ok, so there are now two locations in Southern California that have Small Format Magazine.

-----------

The second location is Bel Aire Camera in Westwood. It was a very interesting experience. I was told no, I could not leave any magazines, then yes, but the odds were that people would just take them because all of their magazines are given out, not sold.

Bel Air Camera DOES NOT normally sell magazines, however the buyer worked out a plan where 10 magazines have been bar-coded and are now available. It seems that years ago they sold a lot of super-8 cameras and when he saw the magazine he chuckled for a moment (I think this magazine is going to be a way back machine to the future.) Then he came up with an excellent solution, he put bar codes on the 10 magazines so they can track how many they sell.

Bel Air Camera is located in Westwood (next to UCLA) at 10925 Kinross Avenue (at Gayley)., zip code is 90024.

On a disturbing note I ended up buying a paper slitter from them for quite a bit of money, a KODAK paper slitter (an entirely separate transaction from the magazines).

If I end up buying something from each location I get magazines in I'm gonna be in big trouble.

Guest filmfreund

Well, I answered all eMails, well, I was on holidays, well, all European subscribers did already receive their copies, well, well, those who are still waiting for their small format live in USA, Canada or Asia and it may take some more days for those copies to arrive but don't worry, it will do so!

Juergen Lossau

www.smallformat.de

Well, I answered all eMails, well, I was on holidays, well, all European subscribers did already receive their copies, well, well, those who are still waiting for their small format live in USA, Canada or Asia and it may take some more days for those copies to arrive but don't worry, it will do so!

Juergen Lossau

www.smallformat.de

Good and I'll hold you to that and will report to everyone when it arrives.

• Premium Member
Any chance of getting the mag in the San Fernando Valley? Maybe Yale Film & Video or Pro8mm? Also, there's a Shutterbug camera store near me in Northridge. I can ask them if they'd carry it if you'd like.

Thanks

ryan

Yale and Spectra are two I'm places I'm planning on visiting.

If you want to ask Shutterbug that is fine. How about Film and Video Transfers on Reseda Blvd?

• Premium Member
<<<Yale and Spectra are two I'm places I'm planning on visiting.

If you want to ask Shutterbug that is fine. How about Film and Video Transfers on Reseda Blvd?<<<

Film and Video Transfers would be great. Where's Spectra located?

Spectra Film and Video is very close to Pro-8mm in Burbank.