Interesting cartoon from cold war era...Albert in Blunderland

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

Must be a take off on Alice in Wonderland. 

Albert In Blunderland D.D.Teoli Jr. A.C. : D.D.Teoli Jr. A.C. : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

I started collecting old cartoons in the Archive now. Many are very hard to come by. The ultimate one is Coal Black and De Seben Dwarfs. Said to be one of the best cartoons ever made, despite its racist complaints. I've seen faded 16mm copies go for near $140.

I picked up a collection of Private Snafu. Not the films, they are on DVD. Made by the Gov to show to soldiers. Will cut them up sometimes. Many are on the I.A., but in crappy res. I've seen 2 reels of Snafu come up on eBay in 2 years. Goldbrick Snafu sold for $89 with shipping. Snafu Censored sold for $105. Both were 16mm reels, a little over 4 minutes long each. But even if you got the $$, they very hard to come by.

I like the underground and banned cartoons, but have some regular ones as well. They have them all over the net...but in crappy res. 

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

• Daniel D. Teoli Jr. changed the title to Interesting cartoon from cold war era...Albert in Blunderland