It is hell being popular

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

I get a constant feed of emails from 'Likers and Followers' from my Vimeo account. But...Vimeo banned me from uploads a long time ago.

Vimeo%20censorship%20video%20removal%20n

Why they don't remove my old content, I don't know. It all violates their standards. But every day, every hour the emails still come from the likers and followers from a few old films that were left up. I learned a long time ago to send all that Vimeo email to spam. I can delete in bulk. I can't shut it off, blocked from log ins last time I tried.

Here is about 5-1/2 hours' worth of Vimeo mail from yesterday...

Vimeo%20likes%20and%20followers%201%20D.

Here is the Vimeo mail I woke up to this morning...

Vimeo%20likes%20and%20followers%201%20D.

I guess if there was some money involved I would not mind being so popular. But what I feel bad for are the likers and followers that I can't share my material with. I really feel terrible. I tried to put a notice at my Vimeo account to redirect them to the I.A., mentioning the Vimeo problem, but it was blocked.

I just put up a few sample films at Vimeo. Nothing really. I got thousands of reels, millions of feet of film. Just fantastic stuff. If I could get it all scanned, GD, my email account would blow up...or would it impload? Whatever.

<><><><>

Anatomy%20of%20an%208mm%20Cine'%20Kodach

Selection from Anatomy of a 8mm Cine' Kodachrome project - D.D.Teoli Jr.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.