Perfectone motor repair

robbie Land

8 hours ago, robbie Land said:

The motor is not running. I’m replacing toggle switch this weekend. If still not functioning, I hope to find source that may repair to proper working order.  

AZ Spectrum in New York should be able to fix it. I had one that wasn't working as a result of a small piece of dirt in one of the contacts. I can show you how to check but it may not be the same model? Upload a photo and if it's the same one I'll send detail of the fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Marek, Thanks for your response. I replaced the toggle switch and appears, so far, to be working at 24fps.  

I am attempting to adapt to the CAMEBECK single frame / timelapse box. It will run oddly, but not full frame single frame. Are you possibly knowledgable with animation motors , such as this CAMEBECK for the CAMEFLEX?

Im unable to find information on internet or otherwise.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance with this matter.

Thanks

Not sure how this one works. I've seen others that have a slightly different design on eBay. I have a friend who has built something like this. I'll ask him and see what he can figure out. He built a stop motion rig for his Mitchells using stepper motors. He may be able to help. If no one comes up with a solution I'll reply in a couple of weeks.

Cheers