Hello, as I'm new on this forum, I'd like to introduce myself...

My name is Jules Guérin and I live in France. I' m in grafic arts since I was young, I used to learn many ways of expression from painting to digital arts like 3d.

I also compose music with electronic and classical instruments that I associate to movies and grafic patterns.

For now, I'm learning as much as I can about old filming methods like 16mm and super 8 to add this really emotional side to my work...

You'll can see my work as soon as I'll finish my website

I'm open to any collaborations, advises and I'm ready to share experiences...

Jules Guérin

• 1 month later...
Guest DanielCojanu

Bienvenues Jules!

This forum is a great source of informations and you really can learn a lot.

good luck,

Daniel

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am also a new comer, wishing to do the same as Jules.

My name is Anton Tchajkov, and i m a boy of simply 16, living in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.

I have been into video for a few years now, most recently shooting on a 1-chip Mini-DV Canon. I ve been into photography (slr) for a few years now, most often enjoying taking pictures of my friends, family, and sports.

As I've been maturing in life, I have also been learning to look at things a bit differently. To me, video and photography are the perfect medium for me to express myself, and to enjoy what freedoms i have been given and have access to. Lately i ve been focusing alot more on video, including getting to know and own more of the technical stuff..

I hope that this forum and website, along with all of the people on it will help further my interests, and hopefully i can return something i know, if i can.

i learnt about this site from Luc Montpellier, who kindly did a short workshop in my city. Merci.

thank you, and take care.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Jules. You're smart to collaborate. Filmmaking is the pinnacle of collaborative arts. Find local friends in your area to collaborate with and develop short projects. When you get stuck. Come to the forum and ask. Experienced help is on the way. You're additional talents will come in handy and give your work it's own flavor. Relax, study and focus. Au voir.