Production or Post ?

Hannah Byars

I am trying to find out the best way to shoot my next music video. I want to do a scene where the artist is rapping their lyrics in real time but the party goers around him are going in reverse. I am trying to figure out the best way to accomplish this scene. Help Pleae :(

The answer could come down to how much time you have to rehearse and how good the artist is at doing their moves in reverse. You could integrate the artist more with the party goers if you can do their action in production. In the end, a combination of both methods could be considered depending on the action during each shot.

• 2 months later...

I am trying to find out the best way to shoot my next music video. I want to do a scene where the artist is rapping their lyrics in real time but the party goers around him are going in reverse. I am trying to figure out the best way to accomplish this scene. Help Pleae :

shoot the artist going in reverse and the people around moving forward so that in Post u can easily reverse the whole video to get the result. Edited by jay singh