Easy Rig Vario 5 + Serene Installation

Hi Guys some of you had installed the Serene arm into the easy rig? If its so, it is difficult? I cannot find any video on internet which shows a step by step video on how its build. And I found that the instructions mounting on the page of Flow cine are a little bit chaotic.

Thanks in advance!

The agent I bought my easy rig 3 from has offered the install for free.. you need to drill a hole etc.. not sure its a good idea to do it yourself unless you have some knowledge of the rig.. I would ask your agent ,possibly its a world wide service offered by easy rig agents.. dont know for sure..

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

Hello Friend.

Im a easyrig agent in Brasil.

if you have someone to help its good, first time installations are possible but sometimes the cable touch the hole on easrig arm and becomes dangerous to your camera.

The set up is really confused by flowcine instructions, try going to a rental house or a dealer, the second time that you install will be pretty easier =)

if you have doubts I can try to help from here, or maybe posting some pics.

the key thing is, while passing cable trought arm, using the original cable as guide for the new ( and longer cable )..do not even try without using original cable as guide !

second key tip is be aware that cable isn't touching the hole on arm, if tension is good, you did it right !