new Lens and Camera Servicing company - Italy

Luca Bonicalza

Hi everyone,

I'm bothering you since I'm opening a new lens and camera servicing company in Italy. Seems to be the only one company here and probably one of few in Europe. So just you know, if you need help I'm here.

But I'm not writing you today as advertising: I need help from you, I'm looking for a new way of making this job. The company will be innovative, we are looking for a new way of doing things. We have developed something new in payment management but nothing new in reality, it's the same service you get from the fidelity card when you go shopping. For me this is not enough, I need your needs in timetables, service, everything. And I need your dreams of the best servicing company that could ever exist, since we will be this company ? ? 

I hope you will enjoy this

Thank you very much!

Luca

• Upvote 1

Buona giornata, Luca. A fast way to separate your self from other camera/lens repair technicians is to share the journey. For 100 years, lens repair has been hidden in the realm of the mystical arts. The world of 2023 is a show-me culture. For example, if a person sends you a lens for servicing, send them a photograph of the lens on a lens projector. Show a photo of what the lens resolving power is. People love details, in this new world. The client will then post that on social media, thus driving more people to your business/website. 

When you take a motion picture camera apart to clean it, take photos and send them it the client. Naturally, you should post some of these pictures on your own social media account, but that client may have a significant following and it will help spread "brand awareness" about your business.

You will develop relationships with customers that come back again and again. You should offer to place photos of their work on your site, or even movie posters from the TV/Movie projects that you help to make possible by fixing their cameras and lenses.

Shoot Film! Viva La Film!

• Like 1