Would you say the hs version of the 416 is truly usable for sync sound

Edith blazek

Alright, I found a plus hs for a similar price to the regular 416s, is it worth it for the high speed or should I stick to the regular? I ask whether it's truly usable as under 29 decibels would technically count but 9 decibels higher than the regular 416 seems like a huge jump to make for 24 fps where i imagine its gonna be most of the time that im not sure if the functionality will be impaired by it, let me know what you think.

On 5/18/2024 at 5:07 AM, Edith blazek said:

Alright, I found a plus hs for a similar price to the regular 416s, is it worth it for the high speed or should I stick to the regular? I ask whether it's truly usable as under 29 decibels would technically count but 9 decibels higher than the regular 416 seems like a huge jump to make for 24 fps where i imagine its gonna be most of the time that im not sure if the functionality will be impaired by it, let me know what you think.

15 hours ago, Mark Dunn said:

I read that thread, I was looking for opinions from people on whether this would make or break the experience that this camera would be in most of the time.