the social awkwardness of devoting your life to film...

Annie Wengenroth

Yeah. Gate's clean.

...Sorry, what?

:P

Is it bad to wear my tool belt on the first date? What if I tell a stupid film school story? What if I eat the salad with an orangewood stick instead of a spoon?

---You'll have to get a new orangewood stick.

But i thought one needed two for eating a salad; or is that for the prepackaged Giant Eagle sushi.

I wish they'd stock hawaiian with the spam, not that california with the avacado is bad...

---LV

"Annie, its sounds like the amount of hours you are working. You know the proverb about all work and no play....don't you..?"

What he's saying is you'll soon end up typing the same thing over and over again, and then try to kill your wife and son with an axe. At least I think that's what he's saying.

---If you can get around those annoying victims rights activists, you might get a book and screenrights deal out of it.

---LV

Is it bad to wear my tool belt on the first date? What if I tell a stupid film school story? What if I eat the salad with an orangewood stick instead of a spoon?

Ohhh, bad idea, I might propose to you on the first date! :)

I've come to realize that everyone has different interests, so you get along better with people if you realize that as a limitation to the relationship, and have a different kind of relationship with each person, instead of trying to be best friends (or expect to be a best friend) with everyone.

Some people are going to be fascinated, some not, but you can still find stuff to talk about that you both are interested in.

MP

I always have the problem of people thinking two extremes about what I do. Either they just flat don't believe it or they think this kind of work is for jokers or something or they go the other way and assume I'm having martini's with Spielberg.

Personaly I don't have time for people who would bag on me for what I do. I love it too much and that would be insulting because cinematography is what defines me.