Bleeding Heart?

justinbrown

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, well that actually was an accident from a previous film that he did called "In Cold Blood." Watch visions of light and I think he explains it...kinda. Its like a strong backlight through the window which highlights the rain from the glass. Then I think the rain doesnt really rain, it kinda drips down the glass. Do some tests, see what happens.

I remember some years back seeing a movie on TV of the life of Nostradamus. In one scene he gives a prophetic reading to his patron, Catherine de Medici, where blood pours down the walls from the ceiling, and he says to her "you will outlive all your children". How did they get the room to bleed?

• 1 year later...
Hehehe, well that actually was an accident from a previous film that he did called "In Cold Blood." Watch visions of light and I think he explains it...kinda. Its like a strong backlight through the window which highlights the rain from the glass. Then I think the rain doesnt really rain, it kinda drips down the glass. Do some tests, see what happens.

"visions of light" is an excellent doc on cinematography, you can really get some nice insights to the way some of the cinematographers feel about their own and others work, so very passionate and knowledgable a real motivator for all cinematographers and film makers. very much worth a watch. :rolleyes:

"visions of light" is an excellent doc on cinematography, you can really get some nice insights to the way some of the cinematographers feel about their own and others work, so very passionate and knowledgable a real motivator for all cinematographers and film makers. very much worth a watch. :rolleyes:

x2 ive been meaning to buy it. But have seen it at least 10 times courtesy of my teacher.