SIGN YOUR POSTS

Why not make up a real sounding fake name? I could call myself Conrad Hall and start a thread about the reasons why Jesus loves Snakes on a Plane.

I guess I could put down my name as Jesus Christ, as long as I have a signature, and talk about Cool Hand Luke.

I'm not sure where I am going with this, but you can still protect your precious anonymity and follow the rules. Call yourself John Smith or something.

Maybe my real name isn't Patrick McGowan...

Maybe I'm not a douchebag...

You'll never know.

I could be the phantom gourmet...

I could be high right now.

You'll never know!

You'll never find me Capt. Video! Because we both have anonymity!

I'm going with that one... but beware, my Agents of Darkness are closing in but their having touble because they can't see the clues because of the darkness, however rest assured the ARE on your trail. B)

I don't understand why people wouldn't want to be known by their real name on here. This site has some serious potential for networking so I would think it advantageous to use your real name. Otherwise, so and so director may not offer you that nice DP job if you are messing around. It just makes the site more professional.

You bring in a valid and important point. I was reluctant at first since I have a cool "stage name" aka El Gato Negro. :D