Arriflex 16mm ARRI S MAGAZINE???

Kirk Anderson

• Premium Member
I need a magazine with torque motor for my Arri s...

500', 400' did they ever make a 200'?

either way, I need one, anyone got an extra they could part with?

thanks

kirk

They are available all over the place. If you can't find the 400' on ebay, try visualproducts.com

• Premium Member
I need a magazine with torque motor for my Arri s...

500', 400' did they ever make a 200'?

either way, I need one, anyone got an extra they could part with?

thanks

kirk

There never was a 500' Arriflex 16S magazine, although you see them listed on eBay all the time. And yes there are 200' mags for the camera. They take a special "smaller" torque motor and are a little tough to come by. I have a set of them and they really make the camera easy to hand hold, compared to the 400' mags.

-Tim

There never was a 500' Arriflex 16S magazine, although you see them listed on eBay all the time. And yes there are 200' mags for the camera. They take a special "smaller" torque motor and are a little tough to come by. I have a set of them and they really make the camera easy to hand hold, compared to the 400' mags.

-Tim

If you have any mags with motors you can let go of, let me know. I just keep getting beat out on ebay and a lot of the camera houses are wanting an arm and a leg. I was looking to spend $150-$200 for one with a motor, 400' or 200'. I see them all the time go for $100 with out motors on ebay but they keep slipping through my fingers, the camera houses want over $350.

I'm trying to bid on one now. Wish me luck, let me know if anyone has one they will let go.

thanks

kirk