16mm people in Stockholm

Richardson Leao

Hi all,

I just had an idea that's a kind of old concept... I will be moving to Stockholm next year and I thought about getting a group of people with simillar interests and start a kind of film society/co-op over there. Basically that would be to share costs of freight when buying film, negotiate film stock by placing large orders and ultimately acquire a telecine equip for som transfer needs. We could also do in-house processing and things like that, depending on the number. Anyway, if there's anybody interested... let me know.

I also live in Stockholm and am always interested in meeting and getting to know people interested in Cinematography.

as I said, i am not in stockholm yet, but it would be nice to keep in contact. My email is:

narigas-2006@bol.com.br

I currently use a kinor 16sx and a k3 both regular but i'll convert my k3 once i finish my last project. Would you guys know if there are buyback shops in sweden (where you can buy cheaply leftover stock from large productions)? Also, if you use BW, I strongly recommend Orwo stocks. It costs ~70E for 400ft and it'ss very pretty.