Kinor 6mm lens!

salt-sg

I converted Kinor-6mm lens to ARRI mount.

Kinor-6mm is lovely light weight super wide angle lens!

The custom made mount was designed and machined by SANKO EIKI in Japan.

Finally SANKO EIKI will machine four lenses for my friend.

Of course they will build parts again for your Kinor-6mm lens, if you wish.

39289.jpg

39292.jpg

39291.jpg

Edited by salt-sg

I converted Kinor-6mm lens to ARRI mount.

Kinor-6mm is lovely light weight super wide angle lens!

The custom made mount was designed and machined by SANKO EIKI in Japan.

Finally SANKO EIKI will machine four lenses for my friend.

Of course they will build parts again for your Kinor-6mm lens, if you wish.

39289.jpg

39292.jpg

39291.jpg

That's very cool

I just shot a short with an angie 5.9mm. It was a blast! very clean, very fun to shoot with. There was one scene where I had to run around the actress as she frantically searched her surroundings. There was more than a few instances where I accidently bumped into her, not realizing how close I was. After finding out the minimum focal length was 2 inches, I let myself get really close to her (or do shots that were a straight line, tangent to her face, so I would start about 3 feet away, and by the time I passed her face I was maybe 6" away, no focus pulling required, though I did have to shoot at a deep stop)

Once I get some images back, I will post some up so you can see some examples of it. The lab told me the proccessing is done and they are waiting on the telecine :)

I am planning to compare Kinor6mm with Angenieux5.9mm and Kinoptik5.7mm.

The image of Kinor through view finder has little bit bigger amount of distortion than Angeniex, but is as clear as Angenieux.

I have OKS-1-6-1 6 mm super wide angle lens and have high opinion about quality of image.

But, last music video we shoot with russian Super 16 Fish eye Elite Optics lens 4.5 mm.

This is real fantastic lens. I recommend use of this lens too.

Yes, of course, the fish eye footages have specific look.

About modification of 6 mm lens mount.

I hope, you know, what this is " free focus " type of lens and have fixed position of focusing and have fixed adjusting of distance focusing 0.9 m. The OKS-1-6 -1 lens will have DOF distance from 0.45m

up to infinity.

If you wish, you can set other fixed distance of focusing .

The procedure of adjusting must have high precision, because, the additional ring with thickness 0.01 mm can change point of focusing too much.

I have OKS-1-6-1 6 mm super wide angle lens and have high opinion about quality of image.

But, last music video we shoot with russian Super 16 Fish eye Elite Optics lens 4.5 mm.

This is real fantastic lens. I recommend use of this lens too.

Yes, of course, the fish eye footages have specific look.

About modification of 6 mm lens mount.

I hope, you know, what this is " free focus " type of lens and have fixed position of focusing and have fixed adjusting of distance focusing 0.9 m. The OKS-1-6 -1 lens will have DOF distance from 0.45m

up to infinity.

If you wish, you can set other fixed distance of focusing .

The procedure of adjusting must have high precision, because, the additional ring with thickness 0.01 mm can change point of focusing too much.

hey olex do you have any footageor still that you can share of the fish eye kinor 4.5mm?

hey olex do you have any footageor still that you can share of the fish eye kinor 4.5mm?

4.5 mm fish eye Elite Optics lens, not, Kinor.

This is Super 16, Arri PL mount lens. We use with Arri 16 SR-3 camera.

You can see music video Kogda Nibud, Shao-Bao russian pop group.

http://www.shao-bao.ru/playvideo.php?http=...p/wmv/ya-ya.wmv

But, you will see movie with low resolution and can not see full quality of lens. The high resolution music video have big size.