Bolex 16mm footage?

Joey Dee

Thanks Keneu,

I saw most of these Bolex 16mm on YouTube and to be quiet honest I don't fancy their style except for one of them that just blew me away, extremely beautiful:

this dude just caught the right emotions of these people in his film @ the right time, very powerful!!!

my best,

Joey Dee

Edited by Joey Dee

Thanks Keneu,

I saw most of these Bolex 16mm on YouTube and to be quiet honest I don't fancy their style except for one of them that just blew me away, extremely beautiful:

this dude just caught the right emotions of these people in his film @ the right time, very powerful!!!

my best,

Joey Dee

Looking at this film I see some scenes have a slight vignetting in the corners of the frame. It looks like it was shot with a Super 16mm converted Bolex and the lens did not cover the whole frame. It is a very good film though dark in places.

Looking at this film I see some scenes have a slight vignetting in the corners of the frame. It looks like it was shot with a Super 16mm converted Bolex and the lens did not cover the whole frame. It is a very good film though dark in places.

Yah that would make sense - also I noticed part of the frame there was light that came in which burnt a little of the frames and I know with the 16mm you need to tape the sides of the camera so no light would come in, what lenses do you think he used? 25mm?

my best,

Joey Dee