Kodak announces a comeback

David Mullen ASC

Oh boy, it's gonna look fake, there's no way digital could do all that in-camera and look real. I hate Kodak now.

BLOODY fu**ING TRAITOROUS SHITTERS!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by Matthew Buick

Yeah, so why'd they shoot a commercial about Kodak's new digital route on 35mm, ahem, ahem, or maybe they thought since they did it in 2.35 that we wouldn't notice? Almost as funny as the Apple Commercial for the "Digital Video Revolution" with dust specks :rolleyes: Maybe RED should shoot a commercial on 35.

• Premium Member

What the hell is intelligent color metering? Are they talking about warm vs. cool? Or

cpu generated color in relation to real subjects(water,clouds,grass,human face,moon,

white picket fence). Thank goodness this will end the dreaded "red eye" for once and

all. Who was the DP? All kidding aside. Thank you Kodak for supporting me in my pho-

tography business for many years.

Greg Gross

Oh boy, it's gonna look fake, there's no way digital could do all that in-camera and look real. I hate Kodak now.

BLOODY fu**ING TRAITOROUS SHITTERS!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Too bad you hate Kodak dude, you dont have much more of an option if you're a student and want free film from nice people.

Kodak is a great company, that brought us great products and still do, but this is just a COMPANY, and I bet that in the future film digital or both there where always be a great company that will suplied our needs, hopefully will be Kodak, but if not well I think we always remember kodak....( but in my personal opinion I don't think they are going anywhere with out a fight)

Best