'What Have You Done?' cont....

Stuart the frames in your previous post look great. I like the jungle frames alot. Keep up the great work! Since this is a "what have you done" post I figured id post something I was lighting for the past 5 days. The stills were taken with my digital camera. I havent scene the actual film yet. Overall I'm happy with how they turned out. Nothing larger than a 2k. Although I'm not a student this was for a student shoot. I really enjoy these type of posts and hope people continue to post what their working on! I have learned alot from peoples discussions about they're lighting setups. ENjoy.

thanks,

andrewpost-4592-1168478398.jpg post-4592-1168478412.jpg post-4592-1168478432.jpg post-4592-1168478448.jpg post-4592-1168478460.jpg

Hey everyone thanks for the comments. The actual film format was S16 which I havent seen yet and the pics are from a digital camera with the ASA set at 200. Stuart, thats hilarious that the name of the promo was "What have you done" considering how I interpreted it. I guess i should pay attention to quotes! But I like the idea for a new thread under my interpretation anyways :)

• 2 weeks later...
...Since this is a "what have you done" post I figured id post something I was lighting for the past 5 days...

andrew

Wow, Wheels- nice looking stuff.

You've consistent proven to that you have a

very sensitve and subtle approach in your lighting.

I look forward to working with you again soon.

Let me know when you have a final copy of this.

You mentioned your digicam was at 200, do you recall

what filmstock this was shot on?

Better and better, man- Keep up the good work!

- MJ