Movie Prop money

Derick Thomas

Can anyone help me locate a prop house or any place that sells real looking movie money. Iam using it for a robbery scene in my movie and I need some fast. I've been looking on Ebay and found the usual stuff, but none of it looks like today's money? Help or any suggestions?

derick.

I needed $50,000.00 for a scene last year. I got a hundred dollar bill and four crew members

each brought one as well. Then we got about a hunderd singles each. We had five bundles

and the teller at the bank was nice enough to give us the real wrappers that say "10,000.00"

on them. With the wrapppers and the 100s on top, it looked like fifty grand.

Edited by Jim Feldspar

When you get it, could you post how realistic it looks? Thanks.

Hi I couldn't wait to get the theater money from Abracadabra, however the transaction was a nightmare. They double charged my credit card. One was approved for $536.3, the another was not, $145.22; and when I called the store to find out why the store act as if they didn't care. There for I am not posting what their money looks like because I will not support them in anyway. I now have to get a lawyer for this matter. Please try to do business with stand up individuals. This was a terrible thing and totally uncalled for.