Astronaut Farmer

Hey David,

Just saw a spot on TV for Astronaut Farmer. Looks delightful. Can't wait to see it. Good luck with the masses.

Looks like its really nicely shot...but the SFX look a bit spotty and the story is likely saccharine.

• Premium Member

dr gonzo,

Please change your user name to your real name. It's a rule on this forum. Also, I think it's pretty sketchy to critique a project someone worked hard on (especially when you haven't seen it yet) without using your real name.

Please change your user name before you post again.

• Premium Member
Looks like its really nicely shot...but the SFX look a bit spotty and the story is likely saccharine.

Thanks for the compliment -- but I must remind you again to change your Display Name to a real first and last name. If Tim Tyler notices you are still using dr gonzo, you could have your account deleted and your IP address blocked. Every now and then there is a house cleaning.

Startin' to see more and more commercials for it on TV now. I'm kinda disappointed that they're showing so much footage of the launch. I was kinda hoping for more buildup and mystery as to whether he was going to launch it or not.

anyway, from now on I'll walk away from the television whenever an advert for it comes on so my eyes will still be fresh for viewing the film itself.

:)