Bolex H16 SBM S-16 Super 16 with PL mount adapter

Tobias Mennle

Camera No. 351793, S-16

SBM-PL mount adapter custom made (parts by Bolex and P+S)

120m magazin

Motor MM

fader

package $2200

Extras:

Tobin Timelapse motor TCS TTL and cable for motor MM, $350

Tobin TXM-20B chrystal motor for Bolexes (12,15,24,30,48 F/s) and cable for motor MM, $350 ? 20% discount if you take both motors with the package.

No. 351793. The viewfinder is the better type (magnification). The camera was converted to S-16 by German technician Mr. Pitterling who did a lot of Bolex conversions and worked for many years as a camera technician. He claimed his tolerances were tighter than the ones specified by Bolex.

The camera is technically in a very good condition and shows some signs of use. I used it for about 15 minutes of timelapses with the fantastic Tobin motor. Both Tobin motors have hardly been used and are in a very good condition ? almost like new.

I live in Germany and I ship worldwide. You have a one week return option ? no questions asked - but postage and customs is completely at your expense. European union buyers will have to add 19% VAT if they can´t provide a valid European tax number.

Pictures and more information available via e-mail: tobias (dot) mennle (at) web (dot) de

• Premium Member

Camera No. 351793, S-16

SBM-PL mount adapter custom made (parts by Bolex and P+S)

120m magazin

Motor MM

fader

package $2200

Extras:

Tobin Timelapse motor TCS TTL and cable for motor MM, $350

Tobin TXM-20B chrystal motor for Bolexes (12,15,24,30,48 F/s) and cable for motor MM, $350 ? 20% discount if you take both motors with the package.

No. 351793. The viewfinder is the better type (magnification). The camera was converted to S-16 by German technician Mr. Pitterling who did a lot of Bolex conversions and worked for many years as a camera technician. He claimed his tolerances were tighter than the ones specified by Bolex.

The camera is technically in a very good condition and shows some signs of use. I used it for about 15 minutes of timelapses with the fantastic Tobin motor. Both Tobin motors have hardly been used and are in a very good condition ? almost like new.

I live in Germany and I ship worldwide. You have a one week return option ? no questions asked - but postage and customs is completely at your expense. European union buyers will have to add 19% VAT if they can´t provide a valid European tax number.

Pictures and more information available via e-mail: tobias (dot) mennle (at) web (dot) de