A Shot of the Inside of Red's EVF

Tom York

• Premium Member
Here is a nice shot of what the inside looks like of Red's EVF.

http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/503047_666.jpg.html

Enjoy while you can, since at reduser a similar thread got 'rubbed out' because someone didn't like the fact that fans were taking pictures of the camera's "most sacred of holes". :lol:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for that, it was taken down just before I got a chance to look.

Stephen

Hi Tim,

The funny thing is, the no of times I have been told, you don't read any good information here on RED!

Stephen

I have a feeling that by the time the dust settles this site will have a very thorough rundown of its abilities and limitations.

I have a feeling that by the time the dust settles this site will have a very thorough rundown of its abilities and limitations.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard how easy it is to focus using the viewfinder?

I heard that RED may have solved their viewfinder problem by taking over Accuscene.

Still there when I looked. Image attached, so they can't disappear it now.

The image is still there, but I was not able to access before either. Maybe their server was overloaded due to all the interest! Here is an alternate direct Hotlink to a 60K scaled-down version to save your precious time (and bandwidth) :D :

redvfey8.jpg

Speaking of which, has anyone heard how easy it is to focus using the viewfinder?

I heard that RED may have solved their viewfinder problem by taking over Accuscene.

Excuse me, but didn't Panavision make a big noise about Accuscenes OLED, and then went over to Sony LCD?

Edited by Werner Klipsch