Love the new Cinematography.com look....but...

Not to be a pain, but I would once again request sirious consideration be given to adding a "spell check" feature to the post section. It seems to be the only thing missing from the new set-up and one that would be greatly appriciated by a number of posters here. I don't know if this is an expensive or complicated proceedure but I can guarantee it will be a well used feature. Something to think about. B)

• Premium Member

Macs have a standard feature that basically allows you to spell check in any program you are in. So as I type in my browser it shows me words that are misspelled. Of course most of the time I don't take the time to fix them all. But that has little to do with the computer.

In safari, click edit (next to file), scroll down to 'Spelling' and make sure 'Check spelling as you type' is selected.

Make sure you change it when you are typing something on the internet though. Like in a search field, a forum etc.

And there you are.

:)

awesome! good stuff, thanks!

In safari, click edit (next to file), scroll down to 'Spelling' and make sure 'Check spelling as you type' is selected.

Make sure you change it when you are typing something on the internet though. Like in a search field, a forum etc.

And there you are.

This is amazing, my vocabulary expanse can finally be liberated to flourish in a bouquet of verbal decadence. For I did long desire the arrival of this juncture when I would rupture the chains of my spelling deficit.

Well at least now on Cinematography.com...