Looking to Buy CP-16

• Premium Member
I am looking to buy a CP-16, if anyone has one they are looking to get rid of or knows where I could find one please let me know.

Thanks,

John

Hello John Carson McCarthy,

Please let us know what type you are looking for, what accessories you need, and the condition of the camera that you would like to purchase. We have all the types, however you want it. We have specialized in the sales of CP16/CP16R cameras for over 20 years.

Best regards,

Ken Hale

Hi,

I have a CP-16R package for sale, here's the details:

-Crystal Sync CP-16R Camera includes both 24fps and 25fps gearing options, fresh belts internally and externally, and spare belts

- 170 degree belt-driven shutter - this is the model that can be converted to Super 16 or Ultra 16

-1 collimated bayonet 10-150mm Angenieux zoom lens

-1 NEW charger

-1 NEW battery

-1 excellent USED battery that will drive 3 plus mags on a charge

-3x fully rebuilt PLC-4a 400' magazines with new core adapters, trap rollers and felt as needed

-the RARE CP orientable viewfinder

-Even RARER CP finder extension tube

-Camera includes both 24fps and 25fps gearing options, fresh belts internally and externally, and spare belts

- Also included are body magazine throat plug, lens port plug, video tap cover plate,lens front and back caps, and custom fitted Pelican case with retractable handle and wheels- the case can carry up to 4 mags, one more zoom or two more primes, and another battery and charger.

Price: $2800 or best offer.

Item location is in LA and available for inspection before purchase. I bought this package from a DP named Royce Dudley and he said this package was regularly maintained by Mr. Ken Hale at Whitehouse Audio Visual in Newbury Park, CA.

If interested, you can email me at finalcutpro8@yahoo(dot)com

Thank you

Hong Suwadji