I'm selling my 9mm Kinoptik

Guest Ian Marks

Guest Ian Marks

Hi -

For anyone who might be interested, I have a 9mm Kinoptik in an Aaton mount for sale right now on Ebay.

Assuming I did this correctly, this URL should get you there:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAUTIFUL-9MM-F1-5-KIN...1QQcmdZViewItem

If that doesn't work, you can always do a search for "9mm Kinoptik," and since it's the only one available, you should be able to go straight to it, or use the item number: 130134877956.

This is a really nice lens in excellent used condition. It comes with a plastic rear cap and the (hard to find) original metal screw-in front cap. The glass is clean.

I'll also be selling a 15-150mm Angenieux with a Chrosziel zoom damper fitted. This also is in really great condition. I haven't put that one up on Ebay yet - I thought I'd wait a couple of weeks and see how this auction goes - so if anyone is interested, they can shoot me an e-mail.

• Premium Member
I'll also be selling a 15-150mm Angenieux with a Chrosziel zoom damper fitted. This also is in really great condition. I haven't put that one up on Ebay yet - I thought I'd wait a couple of weeks and see how this auction goes - so if anyone is interested, they can shoot me an e-mail.

Hi Ian,

what mount is this Angenieux lens?

Cheers, Dave