Kodak Please release the 100D already!

John Adolfi

• Premium Member

I think the issue of overexposure with a 100D film concerns Kodak and it maybe a legitimate concern, especially in the all automatic exposure cameras and cameras that basically close down at just above f-16.

If Kodak were to offer two reversal stocks they both cut into each others sales, if they only have one they have to go with the one that is the most palatable with the most cameras.

Having said that, I'm on a boat later today shooting some Kodak 200T, and Ektachrome 100D :rolleyes: that Spectra Film and Video has loaded.

• Premium Member
A.M. just when did Spectra start selling 100D? The web site still says "coming soon"

I don't know the details of when, they sent out one or two test Ektachrome 100D for someone to shoot, (wasn't me).

However the director of the film I am working on bought two cartridges and we used one today. The cartridge advanced easily by hand at the beginning of the roll right after I opened up the package and the whole cartridge was shot with no problems at all.

What I really like about the Ektachrome 100D is when it's all said and done it basically is identically sensitive to the 200T that has been overexposed by one f-stop.