WTB-WTT list of film equipment

Alain LeTourneau

• Premium Member

Alain,

Sorry, I'm a little slow, are you saying you want to buy Aaton lens mounts, or sell/trade them? I think I might have a couple around here if you are interested. May also have a 12 volt Aaton battery, that if I recall correctly needs to be recelled.

-Tim

Yes, I am looking to buy the items on my list above. I have some items to trade, but

didn't want to list them here. Thought I'd wait to see what folks have and if they are

looking to trade.

If you have some Aaton lens mounts please let me know how many you have, their condition,

and what you'd like for them?

Also, let me know what you want for the 12V battery?

Respond to - letourneau.alain(at)gmail.com

A.

• Premium Member

Alain,

Here's what I got,

ARRI Bayonet to Aaton mount adapter, quick release, (Calibrated), Excellent Condition: $200

AatonARRI.jpg

ARRI Bayonet to Aaton mount adapter, set screw, w/rear lens cap, (Calibrated), Excellent Condition: $200

AatonAdapt.jpg

Aaton on board battery pack, good condition, needs recelling, (Center one in picture), if purchased separately, $150, if purchased with both adapters above, $50

Battery.jpg

Let me know if you are interested in any of the above. The only item I am looking for is a set of ARRI lightweight rods, so if you have a set of those, maybe we could work out some sort of trade.

Happy New Year,

-Tim