roger deakins lighting!!!!!!!!

hi

just went back to visit my favorite from of the great roger deakins and found out that he add new section with detail lighting diagrams from:

hudsucker proxy

The man how wasn't there

jarhead

no country for old men

great stuff !!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member

Why on earth would someone be so vindictive and hateful to a highly respected cinematographer such as Roger Deakins? Must've been some disgruntled internet kid with nothing better to do than to stir up an argument just for his own kicks, idk.

Why on earth would someone be so vindictive and hateful to a highly respected cinematographer such as Roger Deakins? Must've been some disgruntled internet kid with nothing better to do than to stir up an argument just for his own kicks, idk.

I sent the administrator an email asking if an alternate site was being set up anytime soon (a few months back).

They still seemed to be quite effected by the whole situation but didn't rule it out completely. Fingers crossed.

Would be great to get a copy of those diagrams.

• Premium Member

Hi,

I managed to download the diagrams before the site was closed.

I feel uncomfortable posting them for public download,but if any of you want them,

I'm quite happy to send them privately to you.

PM me with your email and I'll send them as an attachment.

Regards

Tom.

Cheers Tom, that would be nice.

Anyway, just for the sake of our humanities carnal lust for car crashes and so forth, does anybody know what happened? I mean, the internet is flocked with idiots but they mainly ruin famous people of another calibre, I can't see what there's to harassing Deakins? It's quite absurd

Why on earth would someone be so vindictive and hateful...

Trust me, the Internet is a big place with all kinds of people. As the site administrator, I get a few seriously troubling messages and/or threats via this forum every year. Each situation needs to be handled differently.

Guest Evan Pierre
Cheers Tom, that would be nice.

Anyway, just for the sake of our humanities carnal lust for car crashes and so forth, does anybody know what happened? I mean, the internet is flocked with idiots but they mainly ruin famous people of another calibre, I can't see what there's to harassing Deakins? It's quite absurd

This happened quite some time ago, do a search and you will find more information.