Website/Reel

www.anthonyderose.com

Cheers

dude rethink the entire piece.

ok so you have nice work but the music is TERRIBLE i wanted to stop watching 100 times but i chose to turn off the audio.

second i like your long shots but i don't like seeing the same movie or project for more than 3 clips... i think you should find 3 clips of each of those projects that are in your reel and cut out the rest. this will provide a faster smoother reel i mean seriously 3+ minutes.

but again nice stuff but we need to see more in less time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I agree on the music and as for the resume, a link to an imdb listing and or a .pdf downloadable (something you could then also easily e mail) would be nice.

Site design leaves a little to be desired. It doesn't have to be flashy, but we're creative people (who probably all have shot some stills) why not incorporate a little more graphic design to it? Also, navigation isn't helpful, I can't get back from the music video page without hitting the back button. Might really want to put in some kind of navigation bar which is constant from all pages, so I can go from any page to any page

Edited by Adrian Sierkowski

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think that you should move the project that you have positioned at the end of your reel towards the front. In my opinion, it is the most exemplary work on the reel (though the B&W project you open with is quite strong as well).

Also, I'd have to agree that integrating a bit more design into your site will certainly help your cause. Surround your work in a beautiful layout and shorten your reel just a bit, and I think you will be solid!