Searching for a Orlando Based DP

let's aim for 2pm at Stardust, does that work with everyone? That way we avoid the morning crowd.

And thank you to all. My wife bought me some movies, a mixture of Mel brooks, Kevin Smith and Jeff Dunham.

Edited by Nate Downes

I'd love to have you guys meet at my new studio in Vero Beach sometime.

Here are some photos:

Studio Photos

Equipment is rolling in. In the next couple of months, our HD Orad machine will be installed, offering live greenscreen compositing with full camera movement (3 cameras -- Panny HPX3000s with Canon HJ series zoom lenses).

You might enjoy coming down on a Monday evening. After we open, every Monday evening we'll be opening the studio for "Movie Maker Mondays", where we bring in actors and crew and actually produce a scene from a movie we're working on or produce a short right on the spot. You guys could be our guest cinematographers!

Hey Tim,

I've been wondering when you were going to get your studio up and going. I can't wait to see it.

Wish this was happening another time... i'll be out of town on the 27th. Shooting a documentary in new york/chicago.

If the 27th goes well, everyone should meet up again sometime... maybe shoot something.

-Nicholas

• Premium Member
Hey guys,

Sorry I missed out on Sunday, I had to drive the girlfriend down to West Palm for a conference. Any way I hope it all went well and that the meeting was only one of more to come.

Dave

your good to go Dave, it hasn't happened yet.

The meeting is on the 27th at 2pm.

hope to see ya there.

Well, was good to see the two others that came by. Sorry to have missed the rest of you. Was funny how I wound up being photographed for 2 different scavenger hunt bits. *shrug* Glad someone wanted my old Keystone to get their start in film. May it serve you as well as it has me for the past 6 years.